Closing: 15 Sep 2021
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design & implementation staff to design & implement solutions within constraints. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts. This role also provides ongoing guidance/supervision to the Business analyst as a mentor/coach.
• Provide analytical support to developing the strategy and portfolio roadmap, providing insight into ARMP and external benchmarks and trends
• Support developing the project management methodology that is applied across IT.
• Define and establish business and end-user requirements for existing and new application systems
• Research and analyze current and future trends that can be used to support the delivery of the IT strategy and ARMP business objectives
• Review and probe gaps identified in the functional areas and evaluate opportunities for future improvements and enhancements.
• Oversee the estimation process for the design estimates based on the requirements baselined
• Review and finalize Functional Specification Document (FSD)
• Lead FSD walkthrough session with stakeholders if required
• Manage the development and validation of the functional specifications and clarify the same to development teams for creating technical specifications
• Maintain knowledge of relevant solutions and support methods to provide functionally accurate solution to business users and project team
• Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations
• Minimum of first degree or equivalent relevant subject such as business information systems or business computing systems
• 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
• 6+ years’ experience in technology development, integration and deployment
• Professional certifications such as Business Analysis Certification (e.g.
• CBAP, CCBA) and/or related will be preferred
Core SFIA 6 Skill Requirements
• Business Analysis (BUAN 5)
• IT Strategy and Planning (ITSP 5)
• Relationship Management (RLMT 5)
• Business Process Improvement (BPRE 5)
Other SFIA 6 Skill Requirements
• Analytics (INAN 5)
• Project Management (PRMG 5)
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities
• Proven experience in user experience mapping and design
• Proven experience in business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development • Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated and directed and demonstrates an ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects and/or assignments
• A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
• Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience6 - 8 Year(s)