Closing: 25 Feb 2022
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
S/He is responsible for translating business specifications and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and SDLC-compliant deployed application systems. Providing application development, problem analysis, production support and providing technical and compliance support for enterprise initiatives. Designing and developing technical specifications and code solutions in response to business or functional requirements. Test custom enhancements in existing code, coordinate application of maintenance patches, and provide application support for production processing. Draft and maintain system and user documentation for enhancements and system modifications including, end-user training materials and test plans.
- Implement new business application software, capturing end-user requirements and configuring, testing, and integrating as necessary.
- Implement new releases of existing business application software, capturing end-user requirements and configuring, testing, and integrating as necessary.
- Design, create, test, and document new and amended SQL, packages and programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of ICT solutions being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Work closely with team members and vendors to tune and troubleshoot applications
- Develop bespoke applications when required in line with development policy.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Perform other related duties/special projects as assigned to support the IT business initiatives.
Minimum of first degree or equivalent relevant subject
- 3+ years experience in technology development
- Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks required with Laravel Framework preferred
- Familiarity with Vue
- Familiarity with Flutter
Experience1 - 4 Year(s)