Dynamics CRM/BC Developer
Closing: 25 Feb 2022
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
S/He is responsible for translating business specifications and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and SDLC-compliant deployed Dynamics CRM/BC system. Providing application development, problem analysis, and providing technical and compliance support for enterprise initiatives. Designing and developing technical specifications and code solutions in response to business or functional requirements. Test custom enhancements in existing code, coordinate application of maintenance patches. Draft and maintain system and user documentation for enhancements and system modifications including, end-user training materials and test plans.
- - Implement new business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Implement new releases of existing business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Design, create, test and document new and amended SQL, packages and programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of ICT solutions being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Work closely with team members and vendors to tune and troubleshoot applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Perform other related duties/special projects as assigned to support the IT business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing .Net applications
- 3+ years of experience with design, code, test, debug, document MS Dynamics CRM/Business Central applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
- Experience with Web API development and plugins
- Hands-on experience with CRM implementations
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics NAV/Business Central implementations
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics Plugin development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft PowerApps
- Understanding of Microsoft Flow
Experience3 - 8 Year(s)