Team Leader, Business Development
Closing: 31 Jul 2022
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
The Team Leader, Business Development will be responsible for the level of sales in an area, by supervising a group of Business Development Executives engaged in promoting sales and supplying products (MPS/CPS) to clients in order to increase the market share.
- Manage and expand existing businesses through effective customer services.
- Collaborate with sales executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firms client base.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet set objectives.
- Develops specific plans to ensure funds under management (FUM) growth
- Manages and develops sales staff
- Coordinates proper company’s resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result
- Holds regular meeting with sales executives.
- Perform sales activities on major account for retention purposes.
- Assist sales executives in managing High Net worth Individuals (HNI’s) and Pension Desk Officers (PDO’s)
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- 5 years
- The Team Lead will collaborate with BD Executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies
- He / She will ensure compliance with the pension fund and other related legislations.
- He / She will identify & create coordinated sales opportunities.
- He / She should be able to balance his / her own priorities with directing and motivating others towards achieving operational excellence standards.
Experience5 - 12 Year(s)