Call Center Agent
Closing: 30 Sep 2022
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
Language Proficiency: HAUSA Fluency: HIGH Responsible for the timely management of calls (both inbound and outbound); identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- A first degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Previous experience in a similar role, and high fluency in YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA language
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
Experience1 - 5 Year(s)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Communicating Effectively