Business Support Officer
Closing: 30 Sep 2022
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
Work with the Head, Business Support Team, to provide analytical, operational, and administrative support to the Business development department and serve as a liaison officer with other departments.
- General Administrative Support
- Arrange meetings and pre-briefs as needed with officers, Members and others.
- Book venues and refreshments for meetings if needed.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes for meetings as needed
- Manage and respond to a variety of correspondence, including recruitment of staff,
letters, emails and general ad-hoc enquiries.
- Manage telephone enquiries for Heads of Service when out of the office or at meetings.
- Handle the administrative elements of the recruitment process for
- Process invoices using the council’s financial management system.
- Carry out ad-hoc administrative work as needed.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Personal Characteristics: Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Experience2 - 4 Year(s)
- Communicating Effectively
- Business Acumen