Closing: 20 Jan 2023
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
The HR Administrator is responsible for performing general HR Administration, maintaining employee records, managing HR documents, updating internal HR databases and benefits administration. The ideal candidate should understand HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
· Preparation and maintaining employee database and HR Dashboard
· Ensure proper documentation and onboarding of all new hires into the firm
· Preparation and issuance of various employee letter (Introduction Letters, acceptance of resignation, etc.)
· Ensure accurate employee records management/administration (hard copy and e-Files)
· Processing and update of employee redeployments/transfers, employee disengagement (suspension, resignation, termination, retirement etc.)
· Creation of new hires in the company’s database and removal of exited staff from the database.
· Administration of the firm’s HMO scheme, NHF, Group Life Insurance, NSITF and Fidelity Guarantee
· Prompt management of employee exit process (end-to-end)
· Prepare schedule for staff for monthly recharge and internet modern for all regions.
· Filing and Documentations of all outstanding documents from files of all staff
· Ensure timely completion employee reference checks, academic result verification and background checks (where necessary)
· Liaise with Finance Department to ensure error free management of all exit entitlement and gratuity payment
· Supporting HR processes & functions as the need arises
Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head, HR & Administration
- First Degree in any Discipline
- Professional HR Certification will be an added advantage (CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, HRCI etc.)
Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good Knowledge of HR Processes and Procedures
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Good knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities.
- Detailed oriented & innovative/creative mindset
- Active listening skills
- Result-oriented with a strong passion for excellence
- Customer service oriented
DepartmentHR & Admin
Experience1 - 3 Year(s)