Business Development Executive
Closing: 30 Apr 2022
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth. • The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels. • He / she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Ensure that accounts opened are funded
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry
Experience2 - 10 Year(s)
Competency- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively
- Relationship Building for Influence