Customer Experience Officer
Closing: 31 Jul 2021
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Summary: Responsible for identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints and identifying ways to improve our customer service. Requirements: 1. A first degree in a relevant field 2. Previous experience in a similar role 3. Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening 4. Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities
Experience2 - 5 Year(s)
- Time Management
- Communicating Effectively