Customer Experience Officer
Closing: 04 Jun 2023
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
Responsible for identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints and identifying ways to improve our customer service. Requirements: 1. A first degree in a relevant field 2. Previous experience in a similar role 3. Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening 4. Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience2 - 6 Year(s)
- Time Management
- Communicating Effectively